Wurli-Wurlinjang Health Service is an Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisation delivering primary and clinical health care services to the Aboriginal people in Katherine and surrounding communities. Wurli prides itself on delivering a range of health services to the community in a style and manner that makes clients feel welcome and comfortable.
Wurli operates a range of clinics and provides a range of primary health care and other services which include main clinic (acute and general care), Gudbinji Chronic Disease Clinic, Binjari Health Centre, Women and Children’s Health and Men’s Health.
Nurses are responsible for delivering safe, high-quality clinical services, patient care, health promotion and education as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
The role is responsible for the delivery of client services in accordance with Wurli’s policy and procedures, care is directed and in line with the CARPA standard treatment manual and applicable legislation and regulations. Depending on the clinic and / or program, Nurses may assess and treat clients, deliver specific health care programs or specialise in a particular health care service.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you’ll receive an attractive base salary (based on your experience) plus super.
With a strong focus on professional development, Wurli will provide you with ongoing opportunities for training and will invest in whatever is needed for your success.
A fantastic range of further benefits include:
- Salary sacrificing options
- Generous leave entitlements (6 weeks annual leave, 15 days personal leave, 1 week special leave, study leave);
- Relocation assistance and a short term accommodation allowance is available for eligible applicants to help you get settle
For further details regarding this position please refer to the https://www.wurli.org.au/wp-content/uploads/Position-Profile-_Registered-Nurse-Level-3.pdf
- A current resume or curriculum vitae (cv)
- a cover letter / email which provides a clear and concise overview of your ability to meet the key requirements of the role (prerequisites, qualifications / experience and competencies)
- Current AHPRA registration
- Current National Police Certificate (no less than 3 months from issue date)
- Current Northern Territory Driver’s Licence
- Current Working with Children’s Clearance (Ochre Card)
To apply for this job please submit your online application or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any queries regarding this position please contact a member of the Human Resource team on 08 8972 9129 or email email@example.com