The PHCOM role is responsible for the operational and associated administrative management of Wurli Clinics and associated programs to ensure the delivery of efficient, effective and culturally appropriate health care services to our clients.
This position is accountable for all Clinical Operations as well as Leadership support to Clinic / Program Coordinators.
The scope of this position also includes human resource management, health service continuous quality assurance and delivery, workplace health and safety and corporate identity.
The PHCOM role integrates, coordinates and collaborates closely with the roles of the Senior Medical Officer, the Primary Health Care Practice Manager and the Primary Health Care Systems Manager. Together these managers form the Primary Health Leadership Team.
Qualifications / Prerequisites: Essential
- Bachelor of Nursing / Diploma in ATSI Primary Health Care Practice
- AHPRA Registration (current).
- National Police Records Check and Working with Children’s Clearance. Current Northern Territory Driver’s License
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
Experience – Essential
- Minimum of 10 years broad clinical experience.
- Previous experience in a clinical leadership or operational / practice management role. Demonstrated knowledge of Australian health care standards and legislative frameworks.
Experience – Desirable
- Graduate Diploma in Nursing (Clinical) / Diploma of Practice Management / Diploma in Business Management.
- Previous senior leadership role in a community controlled organisation with a clear understanding of the obligations of the funding, organisational governance, clinical governance and reporting
For further details on this position please refer to Position Description
Indigenous and/or Torres Strait Islander persons are encouraged to apply
If you have any queries regarding this position please contact a member of the Human Resource team on 08 8972 9192 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing Date: 22 June 2023