The Community engagement support officer position is a pivotal role in the delivery of health and wellbeing services in a range of programs at Wurli and provides a professional linkage between Wurli, individuals, families and communities to establish and maintain positive relationships.
The role is required to deliver culturally appropriate support and transport service for identified clients within the Katherine and surrounding communities in accordance with the relevant program / service outcomes and act as a role model for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander.
Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Identified position.
You will need:
- Current National Police Certificate (no less than 3 months from issue date
- Current Northern Territory Driver’s License
- Current Working with Children’s Clearance (Ochre Card)
A fantastic range of benefits include:
- Salary sacrificing options
- Generous leave entitlements (6 weeks annual leave, 15 days personal leave, 1 week special leave, study leave);
For Further details regarding this position please refer to the Position Description
Closing Date: 20 October 2023.
To apply for this job please submit your online application or email email@example.com