07 Jan Work Health & Safety / Security Officer
Wurli-Wurlinjang Health Service is an Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisation delivering primary and clinical health care services to the Aboriginal people in Katherine and surrounding communities. Wurli prides itself on delivering a range of health services to the community in a style and manner that makes clients fell welcome and comfortable. Services include acute and general care, chronic disease, men’s health, alcohol and other drugs, social and emotional wellbeing and client support services.
Wurli is seeking a suitable applicant to coordinate our Work Health & Safety, and Security requirements. The WHS & Security Officer is responsible for maintaining a high standard of health, safety, risk management and security monitoring services across all Wurli-Wurlinjang Health Services premises.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:-
- Crowd Controllers licence
- Security Officer Licence
- Accredited Workplace Drug and Alcohol Testing qualification
- Cert IV Work Health and Safety
For more information regarding the position specifics please review the Position Profile _ (Position Profile _WHS and Security Officer)
Please ensure your application includes:-
- A current resume or curriculum vitae (cv)
- a cover letter / email which provides a clear and concise overview of your ability to meet the key requirements of the role (prerequisites, qualifications / experience and competencies)
- Current National Police Certificate (no less than 3 months from issue date)
- Current Northern Territory Driver’s Licence
- Current Working with Children’s Clearance (Ochre Card)
To apply for this job please visit www.wurli.org.au.