06 Nov Trainee Aboriginal Health Practitioner OPPORTUNITIES 2022
Wurli-Wurlinjang Health Service has an opportunities for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people who are interested in undertaking a two year traineeship to become a Registered Aboriginal Health Practitioner commencing in 2021.
During the traineeship you will required to undertake on the job, off the job and clinical training components of the course in to complete a Certificate IV in Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Primary Health Care.
We are seeking expressions of interest from individuals keen to undertake this highly recognised qualification and opportunity.
You must be 18 years old as of the 01/01/2022
For more information regarding the position specifics please review the Position Profile _ (Position Profile _Trainee Aboriginal Health Practitioner)
Applications can be submitted online or to . Please ensure your application includes:-
- A current resume or curriculum vitae (cv)
- a cover letter / email which provides a clear and concise overview of your ability to meet the key requirements of the role (prerequisites, qualifications / experience and competencies)
- Current National Police Certificate (no less than 3 months from issue date)
- Current Northern Territory Driver’s Licence
- Current Working with Children’s Clearance (Ochre Card)
To apply for any of the opportunities listed above please visit www.wurli.org.au and select the ’employment tab’ or contact a member of our Human Resources team on 08 8972 9129.
To apply for this job please visit /employment-application-form" rel="nofollow">wurli.org.au.