12 Aug Team Lead – Finance NEW POSITION
Wurli-Wurlinjang Health Service is an Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisation delivering primary health care and wellbeing services to the Aboriginal people in Katherine and surrounding communities. Wurli prides itself on delivering a range of health and wellbeing services to the community in a style and manner that makes clients feel welcome and comfortable.
The Finance Team Lead will oversee the department and report directly to the Corporate Services Manager.
The Finance Team Lead will review current systems and processes, create an investment strategy, review income streams, manage compliance and risk management ensure best practice is at the forefront of all processes.
This position will also partner with the Leadership Team to drive WWHS’s financial sustainability into the future. Providing strategic advice and recommendations, reviewing, and advising on current processes, overseeing internal audits, and implement improvements as required.
Wurli is looking for a suitable motivated individual who can demonstrate:-
- A completed bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent Post Graduate degree CPA or CA qualification
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience as a financial accountant
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Financial Modelling skills
- Management experience or team leader level experience
For more information regarding the position specifics please review the Position Profile – Position Profile _Finance Team Lead
Applications can be submitted online or to . Please ensure your application includes:-
- A current resume or curriculum vitae (cv)
- A cover letter / email which provides a clear and concise overview of your ability to meet the key requirements of the role (prerequisites, qualifications / experience and competencies)
- Current National Police Certificate (no less than 3 months from issue date)
- Current Northern Territory Driver’s Licence
- Current Working with Children’s Clearance (Ochre Card)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate that show your 3rd (Booster) vaccine
If you have any queries regarding this position please contact a member of the Human Resource team on 8972 9129.