29 Oct Program Coordinator – KISP
Wurli is seeking a suitable applicant to coordinate our Katherine Individual Support Program (KISP). KISP is the overarching collaborative case management approach with other key Katherine agencies to address the needs of people who struggle with a combination of chronic ill health, addiction, social and emotional, and homelessness. The Wurli-Wurlinjang Wellbeing Unit’s contribution to KISP will provide a holistic approach to addressing the needs of individuals identified by the Katherine Hospital, who present with comorbid complexities. The Wellbeing KISP team will work in partnership with clients, and the homeless community to provide a culturally appropriate and comprehensive service that’s strongly influenced by the Social and Emotional Wellbeing Framework and a recovery focused model of care.
The Program Coordinator role is responsible for the operational delivery, monitoring, and reporting of the program whilst ensuring culturally appropriate services are delivered in accordance with the KISP agreement. The Coordinator is accountable for the daily supervision of the service team in accordance with policies, procedures, standards, contracts and legislation. This position, in conjunction with senior management, is required to work collaboratively with key stakeholders to ensure a coordinated and integrated approach that assist a disenfranchised community access better health care, advocacy services, counselling and connection with family and country.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:-
- Diploma in Community Sector Management / Counselling or Social Services or equivalent experience
- An ability and commitment to supervise and lead a small team
- Previous experience with coordinating and delivering a high quality service within specified parameters
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander societies and culture, including issues effecting communities
For more information regarding the position specifics please review the Position Profile _ (Position Profile _ Program Coordinator (KISP)
Please ensure your application includes:-
- A current resume or curriculum vitae (cv)
- a cover letter / email which provides a clear and concise overview of your ability to meet the key requirements of the role (prerequisites, qualifications / experience and competencies)
- Current National Police Certificate (no less than 3 months from issue date)
- Current Northern Territory Driver’s Licence
- Current Working with Children’s Clearance (Ochre Card)
To apply for this job please submit your online application.