11 Jun Mental Health and Social & Emotional (SEWB) Coordinator
The Wurli Social and Emotional WellBeing (SEWB) team aims to achieve better outcomes in early intervention, treatment and management of mental health and for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people through an integrated approach in a primary health care setting. The SEWB project is designed to deliver intervention service, prevention and promotion of social and emotionally health lifestyles.
The Mental Health and Social & Emotional (SEWB) Coordinator role is responsible for the establishment, delivery, and monitoring review and reporting in relation to a range of programs including Social and Emotional and Wellbeing programs, Mental Health Services in Rural and Remote Areas MHSRRA. This position will ensure culturally appropriate services are designed and delivered in accordance with the varying project agreements and will be responsible for management of the service team in accordance with policies, procedures, standards, contracts and legislation.
- In partnership with the General Business Manager develop and implement operational plans to ensure Wurli achieves success within agreed strategic and accountability framework.
- Provide and facilitate culturally appropriate assessment and treatment of clients suffering from mental illness and/or psychological distress
- Develop mental health care plans for all eligible clients
- Provide updated information to the SEWB team with respect to trends, needs and matters relevant to the effective and appropriate delivery of services to clients.
For further details regarding this position please refer to the (Position Profile _Mental Health and Social Emotional (SEWB) Coordinator) position profile
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:-
- Degree in Nursing / Social Services / Sciences / Allied Health Professional or equivalent
- Sound literacy skills including computer literacy
- Current National Police Records Check and Working with Children’s Clearance
- Current Northern Territory Driver’s License
If you have any queries regarding this position please contact a member of the Human Resource team on 8972 9195.
To apply for this job please visit www.wurli.org.au.