09 Apr Learning and Development Officer
Over the last eighteen months Wurli Health Services has experienced significant growth in organisational size and services provided to our communities. As growth and change continue Wurli is keen to ensure that they have the right resources to support staff professional development and career progression. Wurli is now looking for a passionate and appropriately qualified and experienced Learning and Development Officer to join the Human Resource team.
Reporting to the Human Resource Manager, the successful applicant will assist drive and improve business performance and staff retention through effective professional development practices and opportunities to ensure the Human Resource team support the achievement of the organisation’s objectives. The role will be responsible for the overall Learning and Development Framework at Wurli and the identification, coordination and implementation of professional and career development of the Wurli workforce.
This position is diverse in nature and is required to not only identify, assess and coordinate professional development across a multi-disciplined workforce, but also actively facilitates in house learning as needs are identified and mentor employees undertaking nationally accredited training. The Key Result Areas for this role are:-
- Service Delivery
- Program Development, Networking and Liaison
- Team Support
- Administration and Reporting
- Workplace Health and Safety
- Corporate Identity
For more information regarding the position specifics please review the Position Profile _Learning and Development Officer
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:-
- The relevant qualifications and experience such as a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or other compatible qualification / experience
- Preferably have previous experience working within the health industry sector in a learning and development capacity
- Demonstrated knowledge of the learning and development function and the associated activities and processes required for organisational workforce planning and ongoing employee development and the Australian Qualifications Framework
- Sound training development, facilitation and review skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, organisations and community representatives in relation to the identification of training needs.
- A genuine passion for providing exceptional customer (internal) service and support
Wurli Wurlinjang Health Service offers a supportive and team orientated work environment and is committed to supporting professional development for their employees. In return for your commitment and dedication to our team you will receive an attractive base salary (negotiable based on your experience and qualifications) plus superannuation.
Applications can be submitted online or to email@example.com. Please ensure your application includes:-
- A current resume or curriculum vitae (cv)
- a cover letter / email which provides a clear and concise overview of your ability to meet the key requirements of the role (prerequisites, qualifications / experience and competencies)
If you have any queries regarding this position please contact a member of the Human Resource team on 8972 9195.