11 Dec Health Promotions Coordinator
Over the last eighteen months Wurli Health Services has experienced significant growth in organisational size and services provided to our communities. As growth and change continue Wurli is keen to ensure that they have the right resources to support the growth of the whole organisation. Wurli is now looking for a passionate and appropriately qualified and experienced Health Promotions Coordinator to join the Primary Health Services team.
Reporting to the Primary Health Services – Systems Manager, the successful applicant will plan and develop/deliver a consistent approach to health promotions across all areas of the organisation. The role will be responsible for the fostering of a culture of health promotions across the organisation and the development and implementation of effective health promotion interventions and capacity building strategies in accordance with the priority health and wellbeing issues within the Katherine Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:-
- The relevant qualifications and experience such as a Relevant Post Graduation qualifications such as “Master of Public Health”, or other compatible qualification / experience
- Preferably have previous experience working within the health industry health promotion capacity
- Sound training development, facilitation and review skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, organisations and community representatives in relation to the identification of training needs.
Wurli Wurlinjang Health Service offers a supportive and team orientated work environment and is committed to supporting professional development for their employees. In return for your commitment and dedication to our team you will receive an attractive base salary (negotiable based on your experience and qualifications) plus superannuation.
For more information regarding the position specifics please review the Position Profile _ (Position Profile _ Health Promotions Coordinator)
Applications can be submitted online or to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure your application includes:-
- A current resume or curriculum vitae (cv)
- a cover letter / email which provides a clear and concise overview of your ability to meet the key requirements of the role (prerequisites, qualifications / experience and competencies)
If you have any queries regarding this position please contact a member of the Human Resource team on 8972 9195.
To apply for this job please visit www.wurli.org.au.