26 May Corporate Services Support Officer (Graduate)- Indigenous identified position
The Corporate Service’s Support Officer (Graduate) will have exposure to learning and working in multiple streams, including Finance, Human Resources, Business Development, and Learning and Development.
Initial: Over a 12-month period we will take you on a journey and help grow your experience through multiple rotations in our Corporate Services division.
Further: The applicant will undertake Leadership development training to further their skillsets, be mentored, and shadow other Managers across different divisions.
This is an Indigenous Identified Position.
Wurli is looking for a suitable motivated individual who can demonstrate:-
- Essential: Bachelor’s Degree in business management (Finance/HR/Commerce) or similar
- Desired: Completed studies within the last (2) two years
- Desired: Previous experience in providing corporate administrative services or some related work experience
For more information regarding the position specifics please review the Position Profile: Position Profile _Corporate Services Support Officer (Graduate)
Applications can be submitted online or to . Please ensure your application includes:-
- A current resume or curriculum vitae (cv)
- A cover letter / email which provides a clear and concise overview of your ability to meet the key requirements of the role (prerequisites, qualifications / experience and competencies)
- Current National Police Certificate (no less than 3 months from issue date)
- Current Northern Territory Driver’s Licence
- Current Working with Children’s Clearance (Ochre Card)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate that show your 3rd (Booster) vaccine
If you have any queries regarding this position please contact a member of the Human Resource team on 8972 9129.