18 Feb Community Family Partnership Worker (Male)
WWFPP Wurli Wurlinjang Family Partnership Program is a collaboration between the Australian Nurse Family Partnership Program (ANFPP) National Program Centre and the Commonwealth Department of Health and Wurli. ANFPP is an evidence-based home visiting program with a focus on early intervention and prevention of physical and emotional risk and issues for women pregnant with an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander baby. The program is voluntary for all eligible women and involves a series of home visits during pregnancy until the child’s second birthday.
The Community Family Partnership Worker position supports the WWFPP team on a broad range of cultural issues and liaises with clients, family and community members.
Wurli is looking for who can demonstrate:-
- Certificate III in Primary Health Care or equivalent
- Professional presentation
- Sound interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Sound knowledge of and respect for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Culture
- Intermediate computer skills including the ability to use MS Office Suite (including Outlook) and Communicare or equivalent systems
- Current National Police Records Check and Working with Children’s Clearance
- Current Northern Territory Driver’s License
For more information regarding the position specifics please review the Position Profile _ (Position Profile _Community Family Partnership Worker (WWFPP) male)
Applications can be submitted online or to . Please ensure your application includes:-
- A current resume or curriculum vitae (cv)
- a cover letter / email which provides a clear and concise overview of your ability to meet the key requirements of the role (prerequisites, qualifications / experience and competencies)
- current National Police Certificate (not less than 3 months old from date of issue)
If you have any queries regarding this position please contact a member of the Human Resource team on 8972 9129.
To apply for this job please visit www.wurli.org.au.