18 Feb Case Manager – Connecting Pathways Program (Short term)
The Connecting Pathways Program (CPP) is a program designed to deliver a holistic healing activity that supports local Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women, men, young people, children and their families, including grandparents and carers, who are, or at risk of, experiencing family violence to heal from all forms of family violence.
The Case Manager is a pivotal role in the delivery of health and wellbeing services in a range of programs at Wurli and provides a professional linkage between Wurli, Individuals, Families and Communities to establish and maintain positive relationships. The Case Manager is predominantly responsible for the delivery of client assessment and the development and ongoing monitoring of client case/care plans. In addition to this the Case Manager must ensure that the program provides holistic, person centered and culturally appropriate case management, education advocacy and therapeutic services for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Individuals, Families and Groups in accordance with the requirements of the program specific funding agreement.
Key Service deliverables include:-
- Work within organisational and program policies to ensure a high standard of service delivery.
- Provide case management services and support to clients as referred into the program.
- Adhere to legislative requirements in service delivery such as mandatory reporting.
- Assist with intervention action in community and family situations at risk of violence associated with anti-social behavior
Wurli is looking for a suitable motivate individual who can demonstrate:-
- Certificate IV in Community Services / Certificate IV in AOD / Mental Health or equivalent experience
- An Ability to develop and cultivate sound community and client relationships and communicate sensitively and effectively with Indigenous people
- Current National Police Records Check and Working with Children’s Clearance
- Current Northern Territory Driver’s License
For more information regarding the position specifics please review the Position Profile _ (Position Profile _Case Manager_Level 3-4)
Applications can be submitted online or to . Please ensure your application includes:-
- A current resume or curriculum vitae (cv)
- a cover letter / email which provides a clear and concise overview of your ability to meet the key requirements of the role (prerequisites, qualifications / experience and competencies)
- Current National Police Certificate (no less than 3 months from issue date)
- Current Northern Territory Driver’s Licence
- Current Working with Children’s Clearance (Ochre Card)
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
If you have any queries regarding this position please contact a member of the Human Resource team on 8972 9195.