26 Jul Reception & Administration Support Officer – SIF
Wurli is seeking a motivated and enthusiastic individual, with sound administrative skills, to join our Community Services team as an Reception & Administration Support Officer. This position is required to effectively contribute to the smooth and efficient functioning of the Strong Indigenous Families program by providing high quality administration support to the clients and program staff in the day to day operation of the program. The Administration Support Officer is required to undertake all duties in a caring, respectful and supportive manner and provide an exceptional standard of care to all clients at all times.
An example of the duties to be performed include:
- Provide initial program information to clients
- Management and collation as required of internal and external program correspondence
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of documents, briefing papers, data collection
- Receive and record messages for other team members
- Assist development of support materials for the program
Whilst qualifications are not essential, we are seeking an individual who can demonstrate:-
- A Service –user focus: Committed to and acts for well-being of all service users (internal and external)
- Professional presentation
- Sound interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Sound knowledge of and respect for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Culture
- Sounds skills and knowledge of office and reception administrative functions
- Sound knowledge of use, application and troubleshooting of standard office equipment
- Intermediate computer skills including the ability to use MS Office Suite (including Outlook) and Communicare or equivalent systems
- Current National Police Records Check and Working with Children’s Clearance
- Current Northern Territory Driver’s License
For further details regarding this position please refer to the position profile Position Profile _Reception and Administration Officer (SIF)
If you have any queries regarding this position please contact a member of the Human Resource team on 8972 9195.
To apply for this job please visit www.wurli.org.au.