07 Oct Administration Support Officer (12 months Parental Leave Coverage)
Wurli-Wurlinjang Health Service is an Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisation delivering primary and clinical health care services to the Aboriginal people in Katherine and surrounding communities. Wurli prides itself on delivering a range of health and wellbeing services to the community in a style and manner that makes clients feel welcome and comfortable. Services include acute and general care, chronic disease, men’s health, alcohol and other drugs, social and emotional wellbeing and client support services.
WWFPP Wurli Wurlinjang Family Partnership Program is a collaboration between the Australian Nurse Family Partnership Program (ANFPP) National Program Centre and the Commonwealth Department of Health and Wurli. ANFPP is an evidence-based home visiting program with a focus on early intervention and prevention of physical and emotional risk and issues for women pregnant with an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander baby. The program is voluntary for all eligible women and involves a series of home visits during pregnancy until the child’s second birthday.
The Administration Support Officer position provides the program staff with a range of supporting administrative functions whilst providing front office (telephone and reception) services and client liaison as necessary for the program.
Wurli is looking for an Admin Officer who can demonstrate:-
- Certificate II / III in Business Administration or equivalent
- Professional presentation
- Sound interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Organised / Punctual and reliable
- Sound knowledge of and respect for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Culture
- Sounds skills and knowledge of office and reception administrative functions
- Sound knowledge of use, application and troubleshooting of standard office equipment
- Intermediate computer skills including the ability to use MS Office Suite (including Outlook) and Communicare or equivalent systems
- Current National Police Records Check and Working with Children’s Clearance
- Current Northern Territory Driver’s License
For more information regarding the position specifics please review the Position Profile _ (Position Profile _Administration and Support Officer (WWFPP))
Applications can be submitted online or to . Please ensure your application includes:-
- A current resume or curriculum vitae (cv)
- a cover letter / email which provides a clear and concise overview of your ability to meet the key requirements of the role (prerequisites, qualifications / experience and competencies)
- Current National Police Certificate (no less than 3 months from issue date)
- Current Northern Territory Driver’s Licence
- Current Working with Children’s Clearance (Ochre Card)
If you have any queries regarding this position please contact a member of the Human Resource team on 8972 9129.