18 May Administration Support Officer – Covid 19
Wurli-Wurlinjang Health Service is an Aboriginal Community Controlled Organisation delivering primary and clinical health care services to the Aboriginal people in Katherine and surrounding communities. Wurli prides itself on delivering a range of health services to the community in a style and manner that makes clients feel welcome and comfortable.
Wurli operates a range of clinics and provides a range of primary health care and other services which include main clinic (acute and general care), Gudbinji Chronic Disease Clinic, Binjari Health Centre, Women and Children’s Health and Men’s Health.
Wurlinjang has taken on the opportunity to be a vaccination Centre for its clients for the Covid 19 Vaccination Program. This role will be responsible for the further development and implementation of the Covid 19 Vaccination role out. This position will work closely with the Senior Medical Officer and the Primary Health Care team.
The successful applicant will need to demonstrate:-
- Previous experience in providing administrative services
For further details regarding this position please refer to the Position Profile _Administration Support Officer_Covid 19_Level 3
Please ensure your application includes:-
- A completed online Employment Application Form
- A current resume of curriculum vitae (cv)
- A cover letter / email which provides a clear and concise overview of your ability to meet the key requirements of the role (prerequisites, qualifications / experience and competencies)
- Current National Police Certificate (not less than 3 months old from date of issue)
- Working with Children’s Clearance
- Current NT Drivers Licence
To apply for this job please submit your online application to AnglicareNT at https://www.anglicare-nt.org.au/careers/.