Social & Emotional WellBeing and Mental Health Services
Our SEWB and Mental Health services start from a position of cultural sensitivity and respect to deliver individualised, holistic intervention, treatment and management services to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People of the Katherine Region.
The unit also delivers community engagement and development activities that promote living socially and emotionally healthy lifestyle.
What to see us for
The welcoming SEWB and Mental Health team are here to assist you or your child if you need support. They offer the following:
- Services for all ages;
- Mental Health and counselling services and appointments;
- Psychological services and appointments;
- Social and emotional wellbeing services and appointments;
- Referrals to specialists when required;
- Community education and information sessions; and;
- Assistance with resolving issues and advocacy support.