StrongBala Justice Program
The StrongBala Justice Program aims to give Indigenous men regular access to culturally appropriate holistic health, justice and alcohol and other drugs (AOD) services as well as providing educational sessions through a Personal Development Program (PDP). Referrals to internal and external health providers and other agencies are provided as required.
What to see us for
The StrongBala Justice Program offers a range of services to men. The team provides the following for those referred into the program:
- Personal Development Program (PDP) and education;
- Assistance and support with men’s issues;
- Assistance and support with family issues;
- Nutrition advice and a cooking program;
- Breakfast and clothes washing facilities; and;
- Referrals to other services, such as wellbeing, health and AOD services.