Connecting Pathways Program (CPP)
Wurli’s Connecting Pathways Program (CPP) aims to provide holistic support to our families at risk of experiencing family violence. The 13-week Program empowers families holistically to take control of their own well-being to improve their family and life outcomes.
Through the delivery of therapeutic services for women, men, and the entire family unit, CPP works towards reducing family violence through empowering our people.
What to see us for:
You can come and see the CPP team for:
- Seeking a dedicated safe space for men, women, and young people to participate in activities aimed at taking ownership of your life and helping improve capacity to tackle home issues.
- Participating in scheduled group activities for men, women, and children.
- Participating in accredited/ non-accredited training courses as organised.
- School/ community engagements.
- Either group or one-on-one counselling
- Case management services for the entire family
Our Connecting Pathways Program is funded by the Commonwealth Government, National Indigenous Australians Agency – Safety and Wellbeing Program.