Wurli has a support team especially there to help clients feel comfortable and get easy access to services.
Our friendly reception staff are here to assist you during your visit to Wurli.
- can help you gain easy and comfortable access to clinics and services;
- understand language and culture;
- will assist you with your visiting specialist bookings and appointments; and
- can arrange your transport to and from our clinics/services and specialists appointments
To speak to a Wurli Receptionist, please call 8972 9100 or Freecall 1800 987 547
Our Receptionists help to ensure the patient experience run as smoothly as possible.
Reception are also responsible for all visiting specialists and carry out all the admin support to make these clinics run as smoothly as possible.
We also help our clients with their patient travel arrangements
Transport/Community Liaison Officers
Our knowledgable and experienced Transport/Community Liaison Officers can:
- help with the delivery of appointment and reminder letters;
- find clients for pick up and drop off to clinics/services;
- provide outreach services that help with greater communication between the service and the local community members who are clients, including interpretation and breakdown of information from clinicians to clients and vice versa’; and;
- assist with understanding appointment times and appointment requirements.
You will see our Transport/Community Liaison Officers out in the communities and if you need any help with appointments or hospital visits please pull them over and ask for their help.