Updated 6th April 2022
Main Clinic Services:
- Adult COVID vaccinations are available through Main Clinic
- Flu vaccinations now available
- Appointments with Doctors are now available, call 89729100, and let them know if you think it will require more than 30 mins.
- Phone consultations with a Doctor are still available, call 89729100
- Face-to-face consults are available (walk-ins).
- COVID Care at Home for clients who are isolating due to COVID. Please call 89729100 if you are in isolation and need to speak to Wurli staff.
- Specialist and Allied Health Services are still being held at the Main Clinic.
- Deadly Choices Footy shirts 2022 are available when you complete a full health check
Gudbinji Clinic Services:
- No walk-ins available until further notice
- Appointments only, call 89729157
- Focusing on Diabetes and Rheumatic Heart Disease, health checks, care planning, and medication reviews
- If you are sick with COVID symptoms you will have to go to Main Clinic
Women’s & Children’s Clinic Services:
- Children’s Health still available including Childhood vaccinations and COVID vaccinations on Mondays & Thursdays
- Antenatal Care is still available on Tuesdays
- Women’s Health on Fridays
- Appointments may be available on Wednesdays, call the team on 89729118
All other programs are operating as per normal with some COVID restrictions.
Those with respiratory symptoms will be directed to the RED zone.
Those with no respiratory symptoms will be directed to the ORANGE zone.
Staff with no client contacts will remain in GREEN zones.
All zones have signage to help everyone understand where they can or cannot go.
Everyone must wear masks, check-in, temperature checked, and physically distance from others.