From 6th Dec 2021
Community transmission of COVID-19 is still present
The front of the Women’s & Children’s building at 21 Third Street.
Staff will do COVID Screening and then direct you where to go.
Please be honest when staff ask you questions. Tell them if you got any symptoms like runny or blocked nose, fever, cough, sore throat, loss of taste or smell and tiredness.
We will be offering the following services:
- Phone consults with a Wurli Doctor by calling 89729100. 8:30am–4pm
- Vaccinations – staff will direct you where to go. 8:30am-3:30pm
- Women’s & Children’s clinic will be doing program work and appointments.
- Face-to-face consults with clients requiring important care. 9:30am-4pm
- Medication drop-offs
- Transport services – 2 clients per trip
- COVID-19 Certificates printed/delivered
- Phone consults with Wurli Counsellors by calling 89729180. 9am-4pm
- Community Services continue to do client welfare checks, counseling and they can drop off COVID certificates.
Gudbinji will remain closed. Chronic conditions care can be provided over the phone or at the Main Clinic.
Those with respiratory symptoms will be directed to the RED zone.
Those with no respiratory symptoms will be directed to the ORANGE zone.
Staff with no client contacts will remain in GREEN zones.
All zones have signage to help everyone understand where they can or cannot go.
Everyone must wear masks, check-in, temperature checked, and physically distance from others.