24 Jun Integrated Team Care Project Officer
Wurli is funded by the Primary Health Network NT to deliver an Integrated Team Care Program that aims to contribute to improved health outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people with chronic health conditions through better access to coordinated and multidisciplinary. The Integrated Team Care (ITC) Project Officer is six month project role that will be responsible for undertaking and completing and ITC Client Care and System Improvement Project focusing on assessment and improvement of current systems, processes and practices to ensure effective service delivery, quality and integrity of client data and improved outcomes for our clients.
Applicants for this role must be a fully Registered Aboriginal Health Practitioner or a Registered Nurse with at least five years broad clinical experience in providing chronic disease care, in a multi-disciplinary primary health care setting. In addition to this suitable applicants must be able to demonstrate:-
- Experience in project management, systems / process review and improvement (CQI),
- A broad understanding of the primary health care system in the Northern Territory including demonstrated knowledge of the CARPA Standards
- Sound knowledge and understanding of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander societies and culture, including issues effecting regional communities
- Is passionate about improving the wellbeing outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people suffering from Chronic Disease
In return for your hard work and dedication, you’ll receive an attractive base salary (based on your experience) plus superannuation.
A fantastic range of further benefits include:
- Salary sacrificing options;
- Generous leave entitlements (pro rata for project period:- 6 weeks annual leave, 15 days personal leave, 1 week special leave); and
- Relocation / accommodation assistance for the project period is available for eligible applicants to help you get settled
For more information regarding the position specifics please review the Position Description _ITC_Integrated Team Care_Project Officer.
Applications / Expressions of interest for this opportunity can be submitted online or to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure your application includes:-
- A current resume of curriculum vitae (cv)
- a cover letter / email which provides a clear and concise overview of your ability to meet the key requirements of the role (prerequisites, qualifications / experience and competencies)
If you have any queries regarding this position please contact a member of the Human Resource team on 8972 9195.
To apply for this job please visit www.wurli.org.au.