13 Sep Aboriginal Health Practitioner (Clinical)
Wurli has opportunities available now for both experienced and recently qualified Aboriginal Health Practitioners that are keen to join a team passionate about moving forward as one, to heal our people and improve our health. If you’re looking for an opportunity to expand on your current skill set, and develop a long-lasting career with a dedicated community organisation, this is your chance!
Registered Aboriginal Islander Health Practitioners (RAHP’s) are responsible for delivering safe, high-quality clinical services, patient care, health promotion and education as part of a multi-disciplinary team. The role is responsible for delivery of client services in accordance with Wurli policy and procedures, guided by CARPA standard treatment manual and applicable legislation and regulations. Depending on the clinic and / or program Registered Aboriginal Health Practitioners may assess and treat clients, deliver specific health care programs, or specialize in a particular health care service. The role of a RAHP at Wurli can be diverse and challenging. You will be working across a range of primary health care services and clinics incorporating acute and general care, chronic disease, men’s health, women and children, specialised client support services and specialist roles such as eye health or diabetes. One of the core responsibilities of this role will be to effectively deliver primary health care and or support health services to the community. You will be empowered to deliver a safe, high quality clinical care and service that focuses on the wellbeing, cultural comfort and needs of our clients. You will work in conjunction with a multi-disciplinary team incorporating the use of a range of modern health facilities.
In return for your hard work and dedication, you’ll receive an attractive salary based on your experience and any other professional development undertaken in specialised areas of primary health care, plus super.
A fantastic range of further benefits include:
- Salary sacrificing options;
- Generous leave entitlements (6 weeks annual leave, 15 days personal leave, 1 week special leave, study leave)
- Relocation assistance and a short term accommodation allowance is available for eligible applicants to help you get settled
- Strong focus on professional development, Wurli will provide you with ongoing training opportunities and will invest in whatever is needed for your success
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:-
- Relevant qualification; Certificate IV Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Primary Health Care (Practice)
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Current Criminal History Check and Working with Children Card or the ability to satisfactorily obtain
A passionate, resilient and honest individual who has a genuine desire to contribute to a holistic approach of client wellbeing, will thrive in this role.
For further details regarding this position please refer to the position profile Position Profile _Registered Aboriginal Health Practitioner _ Level 2
Please ensure your application includes:-
- a completed online Employment Application Form
- current resume of curriculum vitae (cv)
- a cover letter / email which provides a clear and concise overview of your ability to meet the key requirements of the role (prerequisites, qualifications / experience and competencies)
If you have any queries regarding this position please contact a member of the Human Resource team on 8972 9195.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.